BMX riders made a BMX show to cheer the students at Sekolah Menengah Bandar Sunway
BMX Street/Park result
- Syafiq Norzazlan
- Anto Leysa
- Zafrin Shah
- Art Jom
- Saiful Ariff
- Mohammad Nor Penang
- Ammar Shukri
- Imran Ibrahim
- Mohd Farhanuddin
- Wai Kian
It was one of the best event we had ever done. 100% street obstacle with riders going crazy at each spots.
Thanks to everybody that came over to join the ride. And also big thanks to Vans Malaysia for making this happen.
Here are the photos and result of the Ride The City street BMX event in conjunction with House Of Vans KL
- Anto Leysa – Barspin to feeble grind to barspin out
- Mohd Hafiz Putek – Feeble nose 180 half cab
- Saiful Ariff – 180 nose bonk gap
- Mohd Farhanuddin “Aan” – Switch feeble hard 180
- Zulkifli JB – Feeble 180 crank flip
- Art Jom – Feeble hard 180
- Muhaimin – Feeble 180
- Anto Leysa – Switch feeble to tailwhip out
- Art Jom – 180 rewind double peg
- Syafiq – Smith to nose bonk
- Mohd Farhanuddin “Aan” – Feeble hard 180
- Saiful Ariff – Feeble to fastplant 180
- Shaszwan – Luc-E grind
- Joko – Feeble 180
- Syafiq – Barspin to feeble grind to manual tailwhip out
- Mohd Farhanuddin “Aan” – Switch feeble to manual to feeble hard 180 out
- Ammar Shukri – Feeble grind to manual barspin out
- Muhaimin – Switch feeble to manual
- Saiful Ariff – Manual to feeble grind barspin out
- Art Jom – nose bonk 180
- Arif Solehin – Feeble up to X-up ride 180
- Aqram Razali – Feeble 180
- Wai Kian – Feeble 360 (sketchy)
- Rafiq Hashimi – Feeble 180 to fakie double peg (sketchy)
- Zulkifli JB – Feeble hard 180 half cab
Here are the map of the spots that we will be hitting this Sunday.
See you at 2 Hang Kasturi before 2pm. Please come early so that i wont hear you stuck in the traffic!
You can park your car at Dataran Merdeka or Central Market.
2 Hang Kasturi building
In conjunction with House Of Vans KL happening 7th – 9th September 2018 at 2 Hang Kasturi KL (near Dataran Merdeka), we will collaborating with Vans to make a street competition in the heart of KL City Center on the last day of the House Of Vans KL (Sunday).
We gonna ride and hit 3 street spot around town and every spot will have 2 winners bases on best trick/best line. Dont miss this exiting event!
2pm : Gather at 2 Hang Kasturi
2.30pm : Move to 1st spot till 3rd spot
5pm : Back to 2 Hang Kasturi. Grab some food.
5.30pm : Prize giving ceremony
1st : RM300
Twenty Inch Cup points will be accumulated from all the 3 spots.
In conjunction with Art Of Speed 2018, with the support of Vans Malaysia we will be organising a ‘Fly High’ BMX competition at MAEPS, Serdang this coming 29th July 2018 (Sunday) from 12pm – 6pm. This will be the first competition for riders to collect TIC points for 2018 season. Let’s go!!!
There will be 2 competition happening that day, Best Trick Jumpbox and Best Trick Grind on Car.
Best Trick Jumpbox Prizes
1st – RM500
2nd – RM400
3rd – RM300
4th – RM200
5th – RM100
Best Trick Grind Prizes
1st – Product
2nd – Product
3rd – Product
12pm – 1pm – Registration & Practise
1pm – 3pm – Best Trick Jumpbox Competition
3pm – 4pm – Best Trick Grind Competition
5pm – Prize giving ceremony
For more information contact – 01160967394 (Shami) or 0126841441 (iwan)