It’s this easy
1. shoot a BMX street / park anywhere and wherever you like. (sorry no BMX flatland this time, maybe next time ya (^_^)v )
2. it must be a single rider / solo session BMX rider video. (because the prize is for one rider and one videographer only, you can have more people if you can share the prizes)
3. upload your video to youtube or vimeo, no longer than 3 minutes long. (it can be 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes 41 seconds, up to you. the maximum is 3 minutes)
4. send your video link to email@example.com with your name, phone number and video title.
5. last submission would be on 1st June 2016 midnight. (give us few days to see all the videos before we announce the winner on the 4th)
6. prizes will be given to the videographer and the rider at The Curb shop on 4th June 2016, Saturday (We gonna have a special video premiere on that day)
7. judges from sponsors will choose the winner based on editing creativity, content, uniqueness, style and tricks. (not so much on tricks, we are looking more on the style & creativity of making the video. but having good tricks will you a bonus marks)
8. any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org ( ask ask ask!)
8. grab your camera and start shooting now! (go go go!)
The Curb has just released their latest t-shirt collection for 2015.
The Curb “Drip” – RM50
The Curb “Pocket Parts” – RM50
The Curb “Live Fast” – RM50
The Curb “3D” Raglan – RM60
Come over the The Curb store located at 110A, Jalan Burhanudin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (open 1pm – 9pm, everyday except Monday)
or contact +6 0126841441
We went to street riding last weekend at Putrajaya. Couldn’t do much since almost all area pack of roller bladers.
But we just chill. The most important thing is we had fun riding and meeting with BMX riders.
Basikal Kita crew made a jam at Kilang Bateri last week which gather a lot of riders from Johor Bharu to ride together. Kilang Bateri is a creative hub and collective space for every creative people to do their stuff at a nice and cool place. Kilang Bateri are divided in three sectors which are NU Space of Market Sector, Warehouse Sector and Creative Se.
Its good to see great place like this. Congratulation JOHO for making this happen. We wish to see more places like this in the future.
In conjunction with Karnival Hari Penyayang 2015 organized by Yayasan Sultanah Bahiyah , we are having Sempoi Session as part of the carnival! Sempoi Session is a homegrown event, developed by The Initiative. The concept is to kick-in more elements into a simple event through value-addition. Long gone the days that an event story ends at the end of a prize giving ceremony, Sempoi Session is the whole deal and the stories will last forever. Come and experience an action sports contest as Sempoi as it can be. Happening at Alor Setar, 29 & 30 May 2015
BMX is all about having fun