See you on Saturday!
See you on Saturday!
Video by Ammar Shukri
The Vans BMX Team is a group of creative individuals who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what can be done on two wheels. In doing so, each rider illustrates their own artistic approach and style on the many canvases of concrete, dirt, and wood. Even after they are done riding their marks can still be seen in what has been left behind; from the tire tracks in the dirt to the marks on the walls, rails and ledges.
“ILLUSTRATED – A VANS BMX VIDEO. Vans first-ever, feature length global BMX video since the company’s inception in 1966. See the Vans ILLUSTRATED trailer and get more info at vans.com/ILLUSTRATED ”
Mark your calendar on this 4th June 2016 (Saturday).
Vans BMX Video : ILLUSTRATED will be premiering at The Curb Taman Tun Dr Ismail. Dont miss this historical event. See you guys soon. ✌?️
Saiful Ariff & Hadric Tadaski drove out early in the morning for an hour drive for the 2016 Kuala Pilah BMX Pump Track Challenge last week and it was surprising that the BMX scene is quite healthy with the abundance of junior rider. The event went on for two days as the first day are for the time trial & the second day was race day. Right after the race they went to a nearby waterfall to clean & refresh themself before our journey back home. The organizers had done a good job, massive thanks to them for an awesome event.
It’s this easy
1. shoot a BMX street / park anywhere and wherever you like. (sorry no BMX flatland this time, maybe next time ya (^_^)v )
2. it must be a single rider / solo session BMX rider video. (because the prize is for one rider and one videographer only, you can have more people if you can share the prizes)
3. upload your video to youtube or vimeo, no longer than 3 minutes long. (it can be 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes 41 seconds, up to you. the maximum is 3 minutes)
4. send your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and video title.
5. last submission would be on 1st June 2016 midnight. (give us few days to see all the videos before we announce the winner on the 4th)
6. prizes will be given to the videographer and the rider at The Curb shop on 4th June 2016, Saturday (We gonna have a special video premiere on that day)
7. judges from sponsors will choose the winner based on editing creativity, content, uniqueness, style and tricks. (not so much on tricks, we are looking more on the style & creativity of making the video. but having good tricks will you a bonus marks)
8. any questions, let us know at email@example.com ( ask ask ask!)
8. grab your camera and start shooting now! (go go go!)