See you on Saturday!
See you on Saturday!
The Vans BMX Team is a group of creative individuals who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what can be done on two wheels. In doing so, each rider illustrates their own artistic approach and style on the many canvases of concrete, dirt, and wood. Even after they are done riding their marks can still be seen in what has been left behind; from the tire tracks in the dirt to the marks on the walls, rails and ledges.
“ILLUSTRATED – A VANS BMX VIDEO. Vans first-ever, feature length global BMX video since the company’s inception in 1966. See the Vans ILLUSTRATED trailer and get more info at vans.com/ILLUSTRATED ”
Mark your calendar on this 4th June 2016 (Saturday).
Vans BMX Video : ILLUSTRATED will be premiering at The Curb Taman Tun Dr Ismail. Dont miss this historical event. See you guys soon. ✌?️
It’s this easy
1. shoot a BMX street / park anywhere and wherever you like. (sorry no BMX flatland this time, maybe next time ya (^_^)v )
2. it must be a single rider / solo session BMX rider video. (because the prize is for one rider and one videographer only, you can have more people if you can share the prizes)
3. upload your video to youtube or vimeo, no longer than 3 minutes long. (it can be 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes 41 seconds, up to you. the maximum is 3 minutes)
4. send your video link to email@example.com with your name, phone number and video title.
5. last submission would be on 1st June 2016 midnight. (give us few days to see all the videos before we announce the winner on the 4th)
6. prizes will be given to the videographer and the rider at The Curb shop on 4th June 2016, Saturday (We gonna have a special video premiere on that day)
7. judges from sponsors will choose the winner based on editing creativity, content, uniqueness, style and tricks. (not so much on tricks, we are looking more on the style & creativity of making the video. but having good tricks will you a bonus marks)
8. any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org ( ask ask ask!)
8. grab your camera and start shooting now! (go go go!)
A highlight video of our BMX show during Le Tour De Langkawi 2016.
We can say that, our 2016 tour was the best tour ever since BMX is part of LTDL many years ago.
Thanks to LTDL for having us.
Sunny got a new Cult Butter (Chase Dehart signature) frame from The Curb (www.thecurbkl.com)
Beside that, he also got a new Macneil crank and Subrosa sprocket.
The Curb has just released their latest t-shirt collection for 2015.
The Curb “Drip” – RM50
The Curb “Pocket Parts” – RM50
The Curb “Live Fast” – RM50
The Curb “3D” Raglan – RM60
Come over the The Curb store located at 110A, Jalan Burhanudin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (open 1pm – 9pm, everyday except Monday)
or contact +6 0126841441
A day in life with Sunny video project with Sony Malaysia to promote the new Sony Action Cam HDR-AZ1VR.
The Sony Action Cam Mini HDR-AZ1 is smaller and lighter than many competitors; it has excellent video quality with solid electronic image stabilization; the live-view remote lets you wirelessly preview, review and change settings, and has GPS; it has a splashproof body and a removable, rechargeable battery; the included tripod mount gives you plenty of accessory choice.
KAYUHBMX are throwing a jam session with the pro riders from Haro BMX Team since they are here for a tour.
Dont miss the chance to meet your pros at Shah Alam Skatepark, Seksyen 13, Shah Alam, Malaysia this 30th August 2014, start at 4pm.
Riders that will be there are Colin Mackay, Dennis Enarson, Mike Gray, Tyler Fernengel and Matthias Dandois .
It might be once in a lifetime chance. So don’t miss this opportunity.
The Curb has launched the new line up of t-shirt RAYA 2014 collection. Every design come out with very limited quantity. Get it fast while stock last.
Contact 0126841441 to get it or just go to the shop located at 110A, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Curb had teamed up with their retail partner in crime, Devise Clothing for a limited edition collaboration project; BICYCLEMOTOCROSS T-Shirt. The story is simple, their both came from the same root- BMX and they just want to let more people to know what is the three alphabets mean. Know the history, know the meaning; BICYCLEMOTOCROSS.
The T-Shirt comes in two colorways, White on Black and Black on Black. Both colors run in a limited quantity of 50 pieces each. To make it more rad, each T-Shirts come with a 30cm X 5.5cm dimension of a windscreen sticker.